As a default setting, iOS systems include a security preference to only allow installation of apps from identified developers through the Mac App Store. This preference may interfere with installing FileMaker on your computer.
To adjust this preference so you can install FileMaker:
- In the upper-left corner, click the Apple icon and select System Preferences.
- In the System Preferences window, click the icon for Security & Privacy.
- On the Security & Privacy settings, click the General tab.
- In the lower-left corner, click the Lock icon.
- At the authentication dialog, enter your user name and computer password, then click Unlock.
- Mark the flag for App Store and identified developers.
- Click the Lock icon again (i.e. so it displays the locked image) and close the Security & Privacy window.
After adjusting this preference, restart the FileMaker installation process.