aACE gives you the option to use a system-wide report header or an office-specific header.
If you prefer to use a report header specific to each office location, you can store the headers by office. To do so, follow the instructions below.
- Navigate to the office you wish to work with. From the main menu: Internal > Offices
- While in detail view, click the Reporting tab.
- Enter Edit mode.
- Uncheck the Use default logo check box.
- Click the icon next to Report Header to upload a new header.
- When the Insert dialog appears, navigate to the image file you wish to use and click Open. Use images measuring 585 x 125 pixels in .jpg, or .png format.
- Once the file appears, click Save.
From this point forward, all reporting for this office, including invoices, purchase orders, receipts, etc. will use this branding.