The scheduling you set for a new task group is an estimated standard; however, events may arise where you need to adjust a schedule. You can edit a specific task's schedule when:
- The order is in Open status.
- The job is in Open status.
- The task is in Incomplete or Pending status.
Editing a Task Schedule
- Navigate to Order Management > Orders.
- Use the Quick Search bar to locate the desired order.
- At the detail view, click Management tab > Fulfillment tab.
- In the Tasks list, locate the desired task and click the GoTo chevron ().
- At the related task record, click Edit.
- Enter the new Task Info dates and times.
- Click Save.
If the rescheduled task has other tasks scheduled around it, those tasks will be auto-updated to maintain their anchoring. For example, if Task B is set to begin two weekdays after Task A ends, and you manually change the end date for Task A from Monday to Wednesday, then Task B will be auto-updated to begin on Friday.
Note: The scheduling defaults in aACE ignore weekends. This means that on a Friday, a task set to begin "the next day" will actually start on Monday. You can customize your business hours in System Admin > Preferences > My aACE.