aACE+ VerticalResponse is an email marketing solution that can work with contact lists generated in aACE. (Note: This integration is with VerticalResponse Classic.)
Note: Email marketing is typically focused on individuals, so some solutions may reject generic email addresses such as “email@example.com”. For this reason, when building your list, you'll use contacts, but not companies.
Setting up your aACE+ VerticalResponse integration includes three steps:
Step 1: Set Up Your VerticalResponse Account
Contact aACE Software to create a VerticalResponse account for your organization: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you already have a VerticalResponse account, send the email address associated with that account to aACE Software so the account can be linked.
Step 2: Input Credentials into aACE
After you have installed the aACE integration file, proceed with the following steps:
- Log into aACE and navigate to Menu > System Admin > Preferences > Database Management.
- In the Integrations section, mark the flag for Email Marketing, then click the link to Open Settings.
- In the left panel, click VerticalResponse, then mark the flag to Enable VerticalResponse.
- Enter the Account Email and Password.
- Close the aACE Email Marketing window.
- From the System Preferences module, click Commit Updates.
For details on using VerticalResponse features, please refer to the VerticalResponse Help Site.