An aACE list is a collection of CRM records. The Lists module allows you to create and manage groups of contacts or companies.
- General Info
- Private — Prevents other users from viewing the list
- Type — Dropdown list where you can select an existing category or click Edit to add a new one; you must specify a Type before aACE will let you move the list to Active status
- Manager — Dropdown list to specify the team member in charge of the list
- Attached To — Summarizes the records included in the list; click an item to display all the individual records in their corresponding module
- Contacts / Companies — Displays the individual records included in the list; click an item to display an individual record in the corresponding module
After you create a new list, enter the general information, and click Save, aACE prompts you to Activate the record.