This guide explains steps for connecting your aACE system with ReadyCloud. It is intended for system administrators.
The aACE+ ReadyCloud integration lets you connect with many of the top ecommerce sites, and also leverages ReadyShipper functionality. For an example of how this functionality can help your team, read our feature highlight.
To set up your ReadyCloud integration, complete the following steps. (Note: If you are already using ReadyShipper, skip to Step 3.)
Step 1: Sign Up for ReadyCloud
Create a ReadyCloud account.
Step 2: Authorize aACE to Access ReadyCloud
- Log into your ReadyCloud account.
- In the top-right corner of the website, click the Power symbol, select Settings from the drop-down menu, and click the My Apps tab.
- In the App Name field, enter "aACE" and click + Add App. (The Redirect URI field should remain blank.)
This generates an app with an App ID, App Secret, and Redirect URI fields. Note the exact App ID for use in following steps.
- Open a new tab in your web browser, paste the following address in the address bar, and edit it — replace "AppID" with the actual App ID provided in the prior steps — then go to that updated address:
- At the prompt to grant aACE access to your ReadyCloud account, click Allow Access.
- At the Bearer Token page, note the exact Bearer Token for use in following steps.
Step 3: Input Credentials into aACE
After you have installed the aACE integration file, proceed with the following steps:
- Log into aACE and navigate to Menu > System Admin > Preferences > Database Management.
- In the Integrations section, mark the flag for eCommerce Integration.
- Click the link to Open Settings, and in the left panel click ReadyCloud.
- Mark the flag to Enable ReadyCloud.
- Enter the Bearer Token provided in the prior steps.
- Click Get URL.
- Close the Shipping Integration Settings window.
Step 4: Activate the Automation Schedules
If you have not already activated the automation schedule for eCommerce Integration:
- Navigate to Menu > System Admin > Preferences > Automation Schedules.
- Locate and mark the flag for eCommerce Integration.
Note: You can also configure when this automation schedule will run.
- Click Commit Updates.