When returning items, be sure to follow your internal procedures and your vendor's return policy.
- Navigate to the Purchase Order Items module and search for the PO containing the items you want to return.
- At the PO record, click Management > Shipments tab.
- Click Plus () > Outgoing Return Shipment.
- At the shipment log, click Edit, enter the Quantity for each line item you're returning, enter a Delivery Date, then click Save.
For example, this screenshot shows a return shipment for 25 student tablets:
- At the confirmation dialog(s), complete the shipment.
To keep the shipment in Pending status, click Not Yet.
Note: After the log is marked as Shipped, inventory counts will be updated.