System administrators can change a user's account name, which will also reset the user's password.
- Navigate to System Admin > User Groups.
- Use the Quick Search bar to locate the user record.
- Go to the detail view for the user's group and click the Team Members tab.
- Click the Account Name field to open the dialog box. You can also click the Action icon () at the end of the record row and then select Edit Account Name from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the new account name in the dialog box and click OK.
Note: Account names are not case sensitive.
- Inform the user to log into aACE using the new account name and the default password. They will be prompted to reset their password at the time of log in.