The Quick Search bar is located at the top of every list view screen:
- Navigate to the desired module (e.g. Menu > CRM & Sales > Contacts).
- Enter keywords or operators for your search.
Note: To display all records, leave the search fields blank.
- Click the search Search icon ().
To quickly remove all search terms, click the Clear Search Criteria button () at the left of the search bar.
Additional Search Actions
Next to the Search icon, a drop-down menu provides you with additional options:
After completing an initial search, you can refine the results further:
- Search & add to current list — Queries the database for new search criteria and includes any matching records with the current list.
- Search current list — Refines the current records to show only the items that match the new criteria.
- Omit from current list — Refines the current records to remove any items that match the new criteria.
Note: This option is useful for filtering to show all records that do not have a value. For example, typing an asterisk (*) in the Phone column, then selecting the omit option will display all records that do not have a phone number.
- Go to Advanced Search — Displays the Advanced Search screen.