Before You Start
You must have the following on-hand before you begin installing an integration file:
- The latest version of the integration file. Request this from aACE Software by sending an email to email@example.com
Installing the Integration File
To install any integration file to be used with aACE, follow these steps:
- Download the integration file to your desktop and unzip it.
- Open FileMaker Pro and select File > Sharing > Upload to FileMaker Server.
- Select 127.0.0.1 and enter the Admin Console login credentials. (Note: The first time you connect to the “127.0.0.1” host, you will receive a dialog indicating that the connection is not encrypted. Please mark the “Alway permit connection to this host” flag and click “Connect”. Please consult your system administrator if you're uploading files to a remote server.)
- Click the Change button to select the destination folder you are uploading to. Select the "aACE" sub-folder.
- Click the Browse button, locate and select the extracted integration file, then click Open.
- After the files are ready, click Upload.
- Log into aACE and navigate to Menu > System Admin > Preferences > Database Management. Press the [+] button above Integrations and enter filename you just uploaded, e.g. aACEv5v0_Integration_PaymentProcessing.
- Press OK. This will connect the new file to aACE.
- In the list of integrations you should now see the new integration. Click Open Settings to proceed with configuring the integration, using the specific set up guide for your integration (e.g. Setting Up WooCommerce, etc).
- Some integrations generate notice setups. After connecting the integration file, set up these notices also to ensure any errors or other notifications are delivered to the appropriate user(s).