This guide explains the general types of data used in your aACE system. It is intended for all users.
You can import both master data and transaction data. We recommend that you carefully prepare your data before beginning the import process.
aACE provides data import tools in the following modules:
- GL Accounts
- Line Item Codes
- Postal Codes
- Rate Cards
- Task Groups
- Tax Profiles
- Team Members
- User Groups
- Orders and Order Items
- Shipments and Shipping Log Items
- Invoices and Invoice Items
- Receipts and Receipt Items
- Purchase Orders and Purchase Order Items
- Purchases and Purchase Items
- Disbursements and Disbursement Items
- Inventory Adjustments and Inventory Adj Items
- GJ Entries and GJ Entry Items
Initial or Recurring Data Imports
Some data is typically only imported during the initial system setup (e.g. invoices, purchases, etc).
Other data may be imported repeatedly to add new information (e.g. companies, contacts, or leads from purchased lead lists or collected in the aACE CRM mobile app).