This guide explains how to connect your aACE system to a WooCommerce account. It is intended for system administrators.
Step 1: Create a WooCommerce Website
Follow the WooCommerce documentation to create your ecommerce site.
Note: The aACE+ WooCommerce integration has been verified using a standard WordPress and WooCommerce installation. Non-standard installations, certain web store customizations, and the use of plug-ins may impact the functionality of the integration. This may require the integration to be customized, which will be covered only as part of a current support agreement.
Step 2: Enable the API
The aACE+ WooCommerce integration utilizes the WooCommerce REST API v2.
- Log into your WordPress dashboard.
- In the left-hand panel, navigate to Users.
- Create a new user:
- Username: aACE
- Grant privileges: Read and write
- In the left-hand panel, navigate to WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced > Page setup > REST API.
- Click Add Key:
- Description: aACE
- User: aACE
- Permissions: Read/Write
- Click Generate API Keys.
- After the API credentials are generated, note the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret for use in the next step.
Step 3: Input Credentials into aACE
Install the Integration
Obtain and install the correct integration on your FileMaker server.
Configure the Integration
- Log into aACE and navigate to Menu > System Admin > Preferences > Database Management.
- In the Integrations section, mark the flag for eCommerce Integration.
- Next to eCommerce Integration, click Open Settings > WooCommerce.
- Mark the flag to Enable WooCommerce.
- Enter additional credentials you noted previously:
- URL of your web store
- Consumer Key
- Consumer Secret
- Click Test.
- Optionally, enter a Minimum Creation Date.
Note: When the eCommerce Integration schedule is enabled, by default all WooCommerce orders will download into aACE. If you do not want this to occur (e.g. the web store was in operation prior to aACE implementation and only recent orders should be downloaded), then enter a timestamp here — aACE will only download orders created on or after this date.
- Close the eCommerce Integration Settings window.
- Navigate to Menu > System Admin > Preferences > Automation Schedules.
- Mark the flag for eCommerce Integration.
- Click Commit Updates.