The aACE+ ReadyShipper integration offers a full-featured shipping solution. With this integration, orders are input and processed in aACE; when it’s ready to ship, the pertinent details are transferred to ReadyShipper for setting rates and printing labels. When the order is shipped, cost and tracking information is returned to aACE.
To set up your ReadyShipper integration, complete the following steps:
Step 1: Sign Up for ReadyCloud
Create a ReadyCloud account. This service is the interface between aACE and ReadyShipper: aACE pushes data to ReadyCloud, then the data is transferred to ReadyShipper.
Step 2: Authorize aACE to Access ReadyCloud
- Log into your ReadyCloud account.
- In the top-right corner of the website, click the Power symbol, select Settings from the drop-down menu, and click the My Apps tab.
- In the App Name field, enter "aACE" and click + Add App. (The Redirect URI field should remain blank.)
This generates an app with an App ID, App Secret, and Redirect URI fields. Note the exact App ID for use in following steps.
- Open a new tab in your web browser, paste the following address in the address bar, and edit it — replace "AppID" with the actual App ID provided in the prior steps — then go to that updated address:
- At the prompt to grant aACE access to your ReadyCloud account, click Allow Access.
- At the Bearer Token page, note the exact Bearer Token for use in following steps.
Step 3: Input Credentials into aACE
After you have installed the aACE integration file, proceed with the following steps:
- Log into aACE and navigate to Menu > System Admin > Preferences > Database Management.
- In the Integrations section, mark the flag for Shipping Integration.
- Click the link to Open Settings, and in the left panel click ReadyCloud.
- Mark the flag to Enable ReadyCloud.
- Enter the Bearer Token provided in the prior steps.
- Click Get URL.
- Close the Shipping Integration Settings window.
- From the aACE System Preferences module, click Automation Schedules.
- Locate and mark the flag for the Transmit Shipments schedule.
- Locate and mark the flag for the Update Shipments from Integrated Shipping schedule.
- Click Commit Updates.
Step 4: Download ReadyShipper
Download and install the ReadyShipper application.
Step 5: Connect ReadyShipper to ReadyCloud
Contact a ReadyCloud support representative who can help you connect ReadyShipper to ReadyCloud, configure ReadyShipper, and provide support documentation on using ReadyShipper.
Step 6: Test Your aACE+ ReadyShipper Integration
Once your aACE+ ReadyShipper integration is set up, follow these steps to test it out:
- Navigate to Menu > Order Management > Shipping Log, then locate a Pending shipment you want to work with.
- At the detail view, click Actions > Transmit Shipment, and at the confirmation dialog, click Transmit.
aACE displays a confirmation message that shipment transmittal will be processed momentarily on the server. After the automation schedule runs, aACE updates the shipment status to Transmitted. (This means the shipment details have been handed off to ReadyCloud. You can access your ReadyCloud account online, but typically this is only needed when troubleshooting a problem.)
- Login to your ReadyShipper account and import the new shipment from ReadyCloud.
- Process the shipment (i.e. select the shipping method, set the price, print the label, etc, then mark it as shipped).
This updates the corresponding record in ReadyCloud. aACE queries ReadyCloud for updates based on the frequency of your automation schedules.