The aACE+ NRG integration offers a full-featured shipping solution. NRG is a FileMaker-based solution that can be customized to ensure your company's shipping workflows are fully accommodated.
To set up your NRG integration, complete the following steps.
Step 1: Purchase NRGShip for FileMaker
Contact NRG to purchase NRGShip for FileMaker. They will work with you to configure the software and implement any required customizations.
Upon completion, they will provide a set of FileMaker files to be uploaded to your server.
Step 2: Configure aACE
After you have installed the aACE integration file, proceed with the following steps:
- Log into aACE and navigate to Menu > System Admin > Preferences > Database Management.
- In the Integrations section, mark the flag for Shipping Integration, then click the link to Open Settings.
- In the left panel, click NRG, then mark the flag to Enable NRG.
- If you are using NRG's Rating service, mark the flag to Enable Rating.
Note: Rating allows you to forecast the shipping rate. When you enable this setting, the aACE Order Entry interface includes a button that allows your personnel to query NRG with the order item weights and the shipment destination address. NRG returns a list of highly accurate rates for the courier services you have specified in NRG, enabling your personnel to select the best option.
- If you track freight shipping, review the courier services listed in the Freight section and mark the flag for each line that should be handled as freight.
- Close the Shipping Integration Settings window.
- From the aACE System Preferences module, click Automation Schedules.
- Locate and mark the flags for two required schedules:
- Transmit Shipments
- Update Shipments from Integrated Shipping
- Click Commit Updates.