You may need to move inventory from one location to another. These changes do not have any cost of good sold integration because the value of the inventory is not changing.
- Navigate to Inventory > Inventory Adjustments.
- In the menu bar, click New > Transfer.
- Enter the title and the transfer details for General Info and Description, as needed.
- In the Adjustment Items section, enter the info for the starting location:
- Line Item Code – enter the item to transfer
- Quantity – enter the number of items to transfer
- From Bin – enter the starting bin
- To Bin – enter the destination bin
- Click Save.
After you organize the transfer, the inventory change will display in that line item code's Bin Balances tab.
Inventory Screens After Adjustment
Once the adjustment is saved, you will see the entry in the Inventory Transactions list, which can be found by navigating to Inventory > Inventory Transactions. The adjustment is also reflected in the Inventory Usage list, which can be found by navigating to Inventory > Inventory Usage.