There will be times when you need to issue a credit against an order because of a product / quantity adjustment, a price adjustment, or an order cancellation. For tips and best practices, read the article on order management.
- Locate the order related to the credit / adjustment.
- At the details view, click the Management tab.
- Click the Billing tab.
- Select the invoice where the credit should be applied.
- At the invoice details view, click Actions > Credit/Adjust Invoice.
aACE creates a Credit / Adjustment invoice, then automatically credits the original line items in total (based on the original invoice).
- If necessary, edit the line items to reflect the appropriate credit entry.
- Click Save.
- Review the entry for accuracy, then click Actions > Open Invoice.
- At the confirmation dialog, click Open.