You can work with notices in two places, each focused on different connections and actions:
- My Notices module
- Notices Viewer
My Notices Module
At the Main Menu, click the Notices link at the top or navigate to Internal > Notices. The My Notices module initially displays a list of incomplete notices assigned to you (if any).
Click on a notice to view more details:
- General Info — Provides go-to links for the team member who issued the notice and the record(s) the invoice is related to. (Note: Some notices are auto-generated by triggering events. The Issued By team member for these notices is typically the person who completed that event.)
- Message — Initially summarizes the purpose for the notice using standard text from the Notice Setup template. When you enter a reply message, aACE prompts whether it should be delivered to the team member who issued the notice or to all team members who received the notice.
- Comments — Tracks users' updates about the event.
- Other Recipients — Lists other team members who are being notified about the event.
The Actions menu here enables you to mark a notice as complete, as void, or to create a task record based on it.
At a specific record, click the Notices link. This displays a list of messages pertaining to that record and providing the option to send a new notice.
- Quick Search bar – Allows you to search for notices pertaining to the record.
- List View – Displays a list of notices pertaining to the current record. To sort the list, click the column titles.
- Send New Notice – Lets you send a new notice about the current record to another aACE user. You can choose to send a notice to individual team members or to a group. The notice can be delivered via the aACE notice system, email, or SMS text message.
Click on a notice to open it and view more detailed information:
Note that there are some differences between a notice opened in the My Notices module and one opened in the Notices Viewer module. The Notices Viewer provides:
- Setup fields – Displays the team that the notice was sent to, as well as the template used for the notice (if it was generated by the system).
- Recipients list – Displays the team members who received the notice, the status of the notice, whether each team member completed the notice, and how each team member received the notice.
- Single User Completion box – Allows the notice to be completed by one user. If this box is not checked, the notice must be completed by each recipient before its status switches to Complete.