Prior to taking the feature live, you can use aACE's test mode for verifying credit card integration. To set up this test mode:
- Navigate to Accounting > Preferences > Global Payments Integrated (previously OpenEdge).
- Enter the following settings:
- Enable Global Payments Integrated Integration: This flag should already be marked.
- Test Mode: Mark this flag.
- Card Entry: Set this field to Manual Entry.
- At the top of the screen, click Load Test Credentials.
Note: If you have already set up an Global Payment Integrated (GPI) account and entered real credentials, loading the test credentials will overwrite the real credentials. You will need to re-enter them.
While in Test Mode, you can create a sales order using the credit card information below. When you click the GPI Make Payment button, it will return a transaction result message that the test was successful.
Test Card Numbers, Dates, and CVV Codes
You can use the following card numbers for testing credit transactions. Note: For security reasons, the card entry screen in aACE does not allow you to copy and paste card numbers.
- Amex: 3759 8765 4321 004
- Discover: 6011 0009 9013 9424
- MasterCard: 5413 3300 8960 4111
- MasterCard: 5149 6122 2222 2229
- [To test 'decline' workflows use] Visa: 4217 6511 1111 1119
Expiration dates can be any future date.
CVV codes can be any three-digit number for Visa, MasterCard, and Visa; or any four-digit number for Amex.