Note: Open invoices have already impacted the accounting system — you must track changes and adjustments carefully.
You can void an invoice entirely or make minor adjustments (e.g. include a discount or change a quantity):
- Navigate to Accts Receivable > Invoices.
- Use the Quick Search bar to locate the invoice record you wish to adjust.
- In the menu bar, click Actions > Credit/Adjust Invoice.
- At the new Credit/Adjust Invoice record, eliminate the line items you do not want to include in the adjustment by clicking the X at the end of the record rows.
- Enter other needed adjustments
- Click Save.
- At the confirmation dialog box, click Open.